Thursday, July 1, 2010

Haunted Zuzu at the Bacchanal

The Bacchanal is back in town and Haunted Zuzu has a few items at special niftylicious prices.

First up we have 5 star leggings for only 13L . . . for all of 5 of them. Yay a deal!



And next up we have these wacky star antennas. They kinda remind me of those funky antennas with the glitter stars and balls you used to get at the state fair . . . in the 80s.

The star Antenna is copy/mod and color changing. The stars & the the antenna piece have 12 options each. So you can match to outfits, get a unique look. Pretty cool, huh?

Where to find these goodies: Your Limo is here


And before I go, I do realize the theme of the fair was World's Fair . . . these aren't very turn of the century World's Fair items. I was actually supposed to participate in a Trip to the Moon themed Bacchanal, which unfortunately didn't happen due to lack of participation. So these are my items from that event . . . pretend they take you back a whole century instead of just a few decades. Wrenja graciously allowed me to participate in this Bacchanla, thanks Wrenja!

No comments: