Thursday, May 28, 2009

Asian Flower Sculpted Necklace

I finally overcame inertia and created something. Perhaps it was all those mojitos making me loopy and tropical, but I'm afraid this isn't very gothic or dark. Dare I say it's almost bright and sunny. Almost. I felt the need to release sculptie jewelry on the pixel world.

Ok, this color pack isn't summery colors, but it is shiny (via textures, not SL shine).


The product is sold modify/copy with a texture changing script. You can change the center, the inner petals, and the outer petals to create your own unique look and hopefully match your outfit.

Demos are available in the store- the demos are NOT scripted and are Transfer only, unlike the actual product. This is just to give you a feel what they are like, see if they fit, and escape from the wrath of albino monkeys.

Haunted Zuzu Store

No comments: